English Essay

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

English Essay


About Me

My name is Luis Ripoll.People call me Luis.When i was kid,i was really fat.When im in kindergarden i already weighted 40 kilos.But now i am not that fat anymore.Since i was a kid, i never have never had any difficulties about eating.I eat everything that can be eaten.My hobby is cinematography and acting.I feel like i have a hidden talent about acting.At somepoint,i want to be an actor,but i think it is to high for a dream i guess?But my main ideal is to be a doctor.My mom and dad wants me to be a doctor because they think i have the brain and heart to be a doctor.To be honest,im okay with that,because i love to help people,especially those in need.The only thing im a bit not comfortable with is the fact that being a doctor tooks a lot of time to study.I am a competitive person.It means that i dont like to lose in any problems.To me,that is a good thing,but sometimes it isnt when it is ego-driven.Now i am in year 10.I intend to play less and study more,especially biology because i want to be a doctor

2 comments :